- Colour and greyscale raster images (pixel-based/scans) should be no less than 300dpi.
- Monochromatic (bitmaps) should be 1200dpi.
- Vector/linework/curves should be 800dpi minimum (usually set in preferences).
- Files supplied asRGBmay not be detected and will print discoloured and dull.
- 3mm external bleed - anything that touches a trim edge must be extended 3mmpast it.
- 3mminternal bleed or type area -we recommend you keep all important information at least 3mmin from the trim.
Minimum line thickness: 0.3pt. Anything less or hairlinewill not hold on the press.
- Required for vector based files.
- Preferred for raster based files.
- Embed or outline all fonts used.
- When converting fonts to outlines, remember that stray points still contain fonts. These stray points are to be deleted.
File Preferred : PDF , EPS